Nara Rohith, one of the most busiest stars in Tollywood who has more than five projects in various stages of production, is acting in a romantic entertainer titled Kathalo Rajakumari. The film is slated to hit the screens in February next year.
If the latest buzz in the tinsel town is anything to go by, actress and filmmaker Lakshmi Manchu will be seen playing herself in this movie. Apparently, Nara Rohith is playing the role of an actor and he meets Lakshmi Manchu the producer in a particular scene.
Kathalo Rajakumari is being directed by debutant Mahesh Surapaneni and produced by Venkat Srinivas. Namita Pramod is the film’s leading lady.
- Bhagmati’s first look gets a date
- Poll : Which of these aspects attracted you the most in DJ?
- Nara Rohit’s next postponed
- NTR hits one million on Twitter
- Watching a movie to prove costly with ticket hike
Articles that might interest you