Telugu movie lovers are in for a surprising coincidence this November. Two films featuring the concept of spirits but were given a totally different cinematic treatment are slated for their release on November 11th.
Nikhil’s romantic thriller Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada’s main plot discusses about the soul of a departed character in the movie. On the other hand, Allari Naresh’s Intlo Deyyam Nakem Bhayyam is a horror comedy which again deals with spirits.
Even though both the movies belong to a similar genre, they are poles apart in terms of offering wholesome experience to the audience.
- Vishnu loves to have twin girls again
- Teaser of first Indian space film to be out soon
- ‘SIT’ wraps up Sham K Naidu’s interrogation
- Popular Anchor Rules Out Entering Bigg Boss House
- Bollywood star for Karna’s role in India’s most expensive film?
Articles that might interest you