Telugu movie lovers are in for a surprising coincidence this November. Two films featuring the concept of spirits but were given a totally different cinematic treatment are slated for their release on November 11th.
Nikhil’s romantic thriller Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada’s main plot discusses about the soul of a departed character in the movie. On the other hand, Allari Naresh’s Intlo Deyyam Nakem Bhayyam is a horror comedy which again deals with spirits.
Even though both the movies belong to a similar genre, they are poles apart in terms of offering wholesome experience to the audience.
- NTR opens up about negativity on social media
- Vijay Antony’s Indra Sena In post-production
- Interview : NTR- I would love to do Rajamouli’s Mahabharata
- Raja The Great’s title song impresses
- Next Nuvve’s trailer promises decent comedy
Articles that might interest you