Telugu movie lovers are in for a surprising coincidence this November. Two films featuring the concept of spirits but were given a totally different cinematic treatment are slated for their release on November 11th.
Nikhil’s romantic thriller Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada’s main plot discusses about the soul of a departed character in the movie. On the other hand, Allari Naresh’s Intlo Deyyam Nakem Bhayyam is a horror comedy which again deals with spirits.
Even though both the movies belong to a similar genre, they are poles apart in terms of offering wholesome experience to the audience.
- Bunny, Pooja missed SFS, but made it to DJ
- Bunny’s Co-Star Takes Music Lessons
- Naga Shaurya Thrilled About His Tamil Debut
- First look of Rana’s NRNM to be out soon?
- Nara Rohit’s Kathalo Rajakumari gets a release date
Articles that might interest you