Now that the film has released, the post release business has kick started and Baahubali is garnering all the attention. According to the latest update, a huge tug of war is going on between two rival channels for bagging the film’s satellite rights.
Reports also reveal that nearly 15 to 18 crores are being offered for the film. It is quite interesting to see as to who will bag this magnum opus. Such huge amounts and healthy competition only speak about the demand that the film has all over.
Credit should go to Rajamouli for making this magnum opus such a huge success and taking Telugu cinema to the next level.
- Sharwanand-Maruthi Film’s Shoot Shifts To Austria
- Bollywood producer hails Baahubali 2
- Arjun’s 150th film gets a Telugu title
- All you want to know about Prabhas’s return to India
- Poll : Which heroine should replace Shruthi Haasan in Sangamithra?
Articles that might interest you