Nayanthara’s female-centric film, Dora has completed its shoot and is busy in its post-production formalities. The latest news is that the makers have decided to release the film on the 31st of March.
The ghost in the film has been showcased through a car in this film which is chasing Nayan all over. The pre-release business of this film is pretty good and the producers will release this film in Telugu too.
Directed by Doss Ramasamy and produced by A Sarkunam, this film has Harish Uthaman in an important role.
- Nikhil’s unwavering trust in his friends continues
- Adirindhi’s release date sealed
- RGV announc details of his film with Nag
- I have a terrible success rate: Ram
- Raj Tharun’s next to be launched next week