Nayanthara’s female-centric film, Dora has completed its shoot and is busy in its post-production formalities. The latest news is that the makers have decided to release the film on the 31st of March.
The ghost in the film has been showcased through a car in this film which is chasing Nayan all over. The pre-release business of this film is pretty good and the producers will release this film in Telugu too.
Directed by Doss Ramasamy and produced by A Sarkunam, this film has Harish Uthaman in an important role.
- Teaser of Action King’s 150th film to be out soon
- Rana’s NRNM to wrap up its shoot shortly
- Star anchor unavailable for NTR’s Bigg Boss
- ‘Why Only Me? Bunny Is Glamorous Too,’ Pooja Hegde Says
- Charan fighting it out in Rajahmundry
Articles that might interest you