Jaya Lalitha has been undergoing treatment in the prestigious Appollo hospitals in Chennai from the month of September. Various news agencies were spreading different news regarding her health but nothing was confirmed till date.
The crowds have turned out in huge numbers to pay respects to Jaya Lalitha and a 144 section has been ordered by the police in Chennai. Jaya is aged 68 and has acted in over 140 films which were mostly with ex-cm and star hero MGR.
Jaya Lalitha, who belongs to the AIDMK party became the chief minister of Tamil Nadu in the year 1991 and has won the election four times since then. She is the first female and youngest chief minister in Tamil Nadu.
123telugu conveys deep condolences to the family of Jaya Lalitha in their time of grief.
- Rising Tamil comedian in Pawan-Trivikram movie?
- Sukumar’s second production venture to be shot abroad
- Interesting speculation on Prabhas’ next
- Director responds to criticism on Shruti’s fashion goof up
- Puri clears the rumors on Balayya film
Articles that might interest you