Jaya Lalitha has been undergoing treatment in the prestigious Appollo hospitals in Chennai from the month of September. Various news agencies were spreading different news regarding her health but nothing was confirmed till date.
The crowds have turned out in huge numbers to pay respects to Jaya Lalitha and a 144 section has been ordered by the police in Chennai. Jaya is aged 68 and has acted in over 140 films which were mostly with ex-cm and star hero MGR.
Jaya Lalitha, who belongs to the AIDMK party became the chief minister of Tamil Nadu in the year 1991 and has won the election four times since then. She is the first female and youngest chief minister in Tamil Nadu.
123telugu conveys deep condolences to the family of Jaya Lalitha in their time of grief.
- I’m speechless: Krishnam Raju on Baahubali 2
- Festival atmosphere at Baahubali single screens
- RGV lands in trouble yet again
- Entire nation hails Prabhas, Rajamouli
- Press Note : Spicy Salaa – From the Kitchens of Godavari
Articles that might interest you