National award winning Tamil star Vikram’s ongoing sci-fi Tamil film, Iru Mugan, will soon have its Telugu version’s title and teaser unveiled during the upcoming SIIMA Movie Awards, which will take place on the 30th June and 1st July in Singapore.
In Iru Mugan, which literally translates to two-faced, Vikram plays quite challenging dual roles. The film has wrapped up nearly 70% its shoot and it will release in early August. Nayanthara and Nitya Menen will be seen as the film’s leading ladies. Anand Shankar is directing Iru Mugan and Shibu Thameens is producing it.
- Harish Shankar Reveals Interesting Details About His Films
- Poll : Which of these aspects attracted you the most in DJ?
- Amy Jackson Is The New Face Of A UK Brand
- Vishnu Manchu’s ‘Voter’ Nearing Completion
- Samantha’s next is a hot cake already
Articles that might interest you