National award winning Tamil star Vikram’s ongoing sci-fi Tamil film, Iru Mugan, will soon have its Telugu version’s title and teaser unveiled during the upcoming SIIMA Movie Awards, which will take place on the 30th June and 1st July in Singapore.
In Iru Mugan, which literally translates to two-faced, Vikram plays quite challenging dual roles. The film has wrapped up nearly 70% its shoot and it will release in early August. Nayanthara and Nitya Menen will be seen as the film’s leading ladies. Anand Shankar is directing Iru Mugan and Shibu Thameens is producing it.
- Now, Chay drops yet another hint for Akhil2’s title
- Anando Brahma inspired me to make horror comedies: Dil Raju
- Poll : How much do you think Spyder’s Tamil version alone will collect?
- Mahesh and I decided to work together a decade ago: AR Murugadoss
- This actress’ favorite is ‘Andhra Michael Jackson Allu Arjun’
Articles that might interest you