Sometime back, we had reported that Mahesh Babu and Trivikram will be teaming up for an family entertainer. Latest update is that the film will be launched in mid 2015, and will reportedly be titled Pardhu. An official confirmation is yet to be received from the makers.
Radhakrishna, who is currently producing Trivikram’s latest flick with Bunny will be producing this film as well. Earlier, Trivikram directed Mahesh in ‘Athadu’ and ‘Khaleja’ and both the films re-invented Mahesh in one or the other angle. Hope they come out with some thing special this time around.
- Mohanlal and Prakash Raj to shoot together after 2 decades
- Suriya’s Singam franchise turns into an animation series
- Nithya Menen opens up about NTR biopic
- Rakul Preet’s Hindi flick disappoints
- Tholi Prema and Awe’s latest US collections