Sometime back, we had reported that Mahesh Babu and Trivikram will be teaming up for an family entertainer. Latest update is that the film will be launched in mid 2015, and will reportedly be titled Pardhu. An official confirmation is yet to be received from the makers.
Radhakrishna, who is currently producing Trivikram’s latest flick with Bunny will be producing this film as well. Earlier, Trivikram directed Mahesh in ‘Athadu’ and ‘Khaleja’ and both the films re-invented Mahesh in one or the other angle. Hope they come out with some thing special this time around.
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
- Revolutionary poet turns lyricist for a Telugu film
- Actors, filmmakers support state bandh on 25th
- Hate Crime On NRI Inspires A Hollywood Movie
Articles that might interest you