Sometime back, we had reported that Mahesh Babu and Trivikram will be teaming up for an family entertainer. Latest update is that the film will be launched in mid 2015, and will reportedly be titled Pardhu. An official confirmation is yet to be received from the makers.
Radhakrishna, who is currently producing Trivikram’s latest flick with Bunny will be producing this film as well. Earlier, Trivikram directed Mahesh in ‘Athadu’ and ‘Khaleja’ and both the films re-invented Mahesh in one or the other angle. Hope they come out with some thing special this time around.
- Tollywood composer for Temper’s Hindi remake
- Namitha ties the knot in Tirupathi
- Ravi Teja to work with hit director?
- Thaman to score for mega hero
- Ram Charan-Boyapati movie launched