Tollywood’s much-adored lovebirds, Naga Chaitanya and Samantha, will be tying the knot with each other in October. The couple is deeply in love and doesn’t shy away from publicly displaying their mutual affection.
In her latest interview to a leading English daily, Samantha revealed that she fell in love with Chay when she met him for the first time on the sets of her maiden Telugu film, Ye Maaya Chesave. “We have been there for each other ever since,” Samantha said, also adding that she is already married to Chay in her mind.
- Back-to-back releases for Mega brother and sister
- Baahubali 2 In Race For 2018 Asian Film Awards
- Sundeep Kishan promotes Manasuku Nachindi in US
- Rajamouli, Shobu To Address Students At IIM-A
- Tholi Prema is an apt title for our film: Varun Tej