All the speculations can take some rest now as it has now been made official that Young Tiger NTR will be singing a Kannada song for the first time in his career. The Nannaku Prematho star will be recording the song in Hyderabad tomorrow in SS Thaman’s composition.
This special gesture by NTR is to celebrate the Kannada Superstar Puneeth Rajkumar’s silver jubilee film, Chakravyuha. Incidentally, NTR is also awaiting the release of his 25th film, Nannaku Prematho, this Sankranthi. Lohith, the producer of Chakravyuha, is a good friend of NTR and it is upon Lohith’s request that NTR is donning the playback singer’s role.
- Controversial director busy with 4 films in his kitty
- Pawan questions the North-South disparity yet again
- Prabhas19’s pleasant surprise for fans tomorrow
- Sunil’s Ungarala Rambabu gets a release date
- Prabhas played the strongest of emotions in a subtle manner: Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you