All the speculations can take some rest now as it has now been made official that Young Tiger NTR will be singing a Kannada song for the first time in his career. The Nannaku Prematho star will be recording the song in Hyderabad tomorrow in SS Thaman’s composition.
This special gesture by NTR is to celebrate the Kannada Superstar Puneeth Rajkumar’s silver jubilee film, Chakravyuha. Incidentally, NTR is also awaiting the release of his 25th film, Nannaku Prematho, this Sankranthi. Lohith, the producer of Chakravyuha, is a good friend of NTR and it is upon Lohith’s request that NTR is donning the playback singer’s role.
- Gautham Menon Reveals The Concept Of VTV Sequel
- Popular Comedian Clarifies Doubts About His Health And Wealth
- Title Of Sudheer-Indraganti’s Next To Be Revealed Soon
- Ileana’s striking comments on Southern film industry
- Vijay Devarakonda’s Tamil debut from March