Associating with a legend like Steven Spielberg is a dream for many. The same was the case for the handsome Jagapathi Babu, who is a big fan of Spielberg. So when the chance came to associate with a film directed by the legend, Jagapathi Babu immediately agreed.
For the first time in his career, Jagapathi Babu dubbed for a movie in which he did not act. He did it purely for Spielberg and the actor is reportedly quite thrilled with the association. The movie in question if “The BFG”, which is releasing across India on July 15th.
The film will have a Telugu release as well and it is for this version that Jagapathi Babu dubbed.
- Koratala Siva hopes for a robust change in education system
- Star director all set to shoot for his acting cameo
- Controversial dialogues to be deleted from Mersal?
- Nikhil’s next wraps up its North Indian schedule
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links