Evergreen hero Jagapathi Babu has became a busy actor in Tollywood ever since he started accepting the special characters and villain roles in his second innings. He has been praised to skies for his performance in the recent outing Srimanthudu.
He will soon be seen in an upcoming social drama titled Hithudu. The film, which have him playing a teacher and a maoist, is gearing up to hit the screens in October. Debutante director Viplav has directed it and KSV Films has produced it. Meera Nandan is the female lead in the film.
- Shruti Opens Up About Her Father’s Political Entry
- Stage set for Daggubatti junior’s entry
- I am not entering politics says talented actor
- Poll : Which is Pawan Kalyan’s best performance to date?
- Mersal mints good money in the US