Evergreen hero Jagapathi Babu has became a busy actor in Tollywood ever since he started accepting the special characters and villain roles in his second innings. He has been praised to skies for his performance in the recent outing Srimanthudu.
He will soon be seen in an upcoming social drama titled Hithudu. The film, which have him playing a teacher and a maoist, is gearing up to hit the screens in October. Debutante director Viplav has directed it and KSV Films has produced it. Meera Nandan is the female lead in the film.
- Vivegam Gears Up To Face Baahubali 2 Challenge
- Vijay Devarakonda Takes A Cue From Rana
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
- Vivekam losing out to Arjun Reddy
- Vishwaroopam 2’s audio album to be out in September
Articles that might interest you