NTR’s ongoing action entertainer, Jai Lava Kusa, has completed a majority of its talkie part with the Hyderabad and Pune schedules. The film’s unit will soon wrap up three songs and a minor patchwork to complete the production formalities.
Over the past few days, there have been several rumors that Jai Lava Kusa has been postponed from September 21st as a lot of work is still pending for NTR’s three different roles. However, the film’s team took to Twitter and trashed all the rumors, saying that Jai Lava Kusa will surely hit the screens on September 21 as announced.
Bobby is directing Jai Lava Kusa and NTR’s brother Kalyan Ram is producing it. Raashi Khanna and Nivetha Thomas are the female leads, while DSP is the music composer. The film’s second teaser, which will showcase NTR’s Lava character, will be out soon.
- Jlk’s East and West Godavari’s collections
- Rajini extends support to PM’s Swacchata Hi Seva
- Rana’s Naan Aanaiyittal is braving 8 Tamil films today
- Niharika signs her next Telugu film
- Rajini’s Baasha to be screened at Fantastic Fest, USA
Articles that might interest you