NTR’s ongoing action entertainer, Jai Lava Kusa, has completed a majority of its talkie part with the Hyderabad and Pune schedules. The film’s unit will soon wrap up three songs and a minor patchwork to complete the production formalities.
Over the past few days, there have been several rumors that Jai Lava Kusa has been postponed from September 21st as a lot of work is still pending for NTR’s three different roles. However, the film’s team took to Twitter and trashed all the rumors, saying that Jai Lava Kusa will surely hit the screens on September 21 as announced.
Bobby is directing Jai Lava Kusa and NTR’s brother Kalyan Ram is producing it. Raashi Khanna and Nivetha Thomas are the female leads, while DSP is the music composer. The film’s second teaser, which will showcase NTR’s Lava character, will be out soon.
- Star heroine ready to experiment
- Chalo’s teaser impresses with its AP-TN border conflict
- Balakrishna responds to Nandi Awards controversy
- Allu Sirish to clash with Akhil this Christmas
- Exclusive Interview : Ajay – I am the most under used actor in Tollywood