Allari Naresh’s upcoming comedy entertainer, James Bond, has now been postponed to a further date. Initially, the film was supposed to hit the screens this Friday, but the makers decided to go ahead and have now forwarded the release date. An official announcement will soon be made regarding the release.
Directed by Sai Kishore Macha, a former chief associate of Srinu Vaitla, James Bond will have Sakshi Chowdary of Manchu Manoj’s Potugadu fame playing the female lead. Sakshi’s character will be pivotal to the film’s narrative.
- Bollywood offers for star hero’s wife
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Shruti reveals how she lost some movies to other actresses
- Yesteryear star heroines in Vikram’s next
- Biopic on badminton champ Gopichand in the offing
Articles that might interest you