With less than 24 hours for Janatha Garage to hit the screens the promotions are in full swing. Advance bookings are already open and news is that they have been sold out for the next three days in both the Telugu states.
In spite of heavy rains audience have queued up at the theaters and have procured the tickets of their favourite hero’s film. Several premieres have also been been planned in Hyderabad and many celebs are expected to watch this special show.
The situation is same even in the overseas as tickets have already been filling fast for the weekend. This is NTR’s biggest release till date and he is leaving no stone unturned and is promoting the film aggressively.
- Nithiin undergoes treatment for shoulder injury
- Mahesh Babu’s special focus on nephews’ film career
- Varun Tej’s next to be quite realistic
- Time fixed for Sridevi’s funeral
- Sree Visnhu’s next gets a release date