Veteran actress Jayasudha, was a key part of the congress party and even served as an MLA. Now, latest update reveals that she has bid goodbye to the congress party and is looking at a future in the ruling Telugu Desam Party.
Currently, Jayasudha is in Vijayawada and has met the AP Chief minister Chandra Babu and joined the party officially. Jayasudha long with her husband were present at the occasion.
Jayasudha has been acting more in films these days and is seen doing some key roles. With she saying goodbye to congress, the talented actress in once again in news with a new beginning.
- Bellamkonda Sai’s next project is now official
- Mohanlal and Prakash Raj to shoot together after 2 decades
- Suriya’s Singam franchise turns into an animation series
- Nithya Menen opens up about NTR biopic
- Rakul Preet’s Hindi flick disappoints