Veteran actress Jayasudha, was a key part of the congress party and even served as an MLA. Now, latest update reveals that she has bid goodbye to the congress party and is looking at a future in the ruling Telugu Desam Party.
Currently, Jayasudha is in Vijayawada and has met the AP Chief minister Chandra Babu and joined the party officially. Jayasudha long with her husband were present at the occasion.
Jayasudha has been acting more in films these days and is seen doing some key roles. With she saying goodbye to congress, the talented actress in once again in news with a new beginning.
- Allu Arjun’s special plan for overseas promotions
- Interview : Harish Shankar – I have a script ready for Pawan Kalyan
- 2.0’s trailer will be a special treat for fans
- Popular comedian launches second film as a hero
- SRK to unveil the much-awaited action thriller’s trailer
Articles that might interest you