Vikram’s upcoming Hindi film David just got bigger. Jiiva, of Rangam and Snehitudu fame, is going to join the cast of the film. Apparently, he’s going to play a very important role in the film. David is being touted as a gangster film set in Goa and after Raavan, this is Vikram’s second film in Hindi. Bejoy Nambiar, of Shaitan fame, is directing the film. The film is being shot in Hindi and Tamil and it’ll be dubbed in Telugu. Jiiva will be seen in the Telugu and Tamil versions of the film. Tabu, Isha Shravani and Neil Nitin Mukesh are also playing lead roles in this film.
- Megastar Reveals The Moment When He Was Most Relieved About His Comeback
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers
- Yet another hero to play a visually challenged character?
- Malayalam Megastar’s Fans Troll Actress For Her Remarks