Vikram’s upcoming Hindi film David just got bigger. Jiiva, of Rangam and Snehitudu fame, is going to join the cast of the film. Apparently, he’s going to play a very important role in the film. David is being touted as a gangster film set in Goa and after Raavan, this is Vikram’s second film in Hindi. Bejoy Nambiar, of Shaitan fame, is directing the film. The film is being shot in Hindi and Tamil and it’ll be dubbed in Telugu. Jiiva will be seen in the Telugu and Tamil versions of the film. Tabu, Isha Shravani and Neil Nitin Mukesh are also playing lead roles in this film.
- Poll : Which is Pawan Kalyan’s best performance to date?
- Don’t silence critics: Kamal supports Mersal
- Hero confirmed for Queen’s Telugu remake
- Stage set for Jawan’s release
- Karthi’s Khakee gets a new release date