Sharwanand’s ‘Journey’, which is the Telugu dubbed version of the hit Tamil film Engeyum Eppothum has been postponed to December 16th. The movie was originally scheduled to release this week. Suresh Kondeti has bought the rights for the Telugu Version.
Journey has been produced originally by blockbuster director Murugadoss and the movie has done very well in Tamil Nadu. Sathya has scored the music for this movie and Saravanan directed this film.
Sharwanand, Anjali, Jai and Ananya have played the lead roles. The movie is an interesting and realistic portrayal of a love story.
- Hello’s censor completed, set for Dec 22 release
- SLB’s Padmavati to release next month?
- After US, Akhil is all set to perform in Hyderabad
- Dil Raju to produce a cute love story
- Raai Lakshmi to play a powerful cop in her next