It is already known that Nagarjuna and Karthi are going to be seen in a multi-starrer titled Oopiri which is in its final stages of production. A little unknown fact is that the movie was originally planned as an NTR-Nagarjuna multi-starrer.
The reason on why the combination did not pan out was never revealed to the public. In a recent promotion event for Nannaku Prematho, NTR finally opened up about the opportunity.
He revealed that he loved the story and was interested to act in the movie but was forced to drop it due to date clashes. If the combination did work out, it would have been a sensational combination. Oopiri is directed by Vamsi Paidipalli and is up for a summer release.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you