Allu Arjun, Ileana starrer Julaayi is going to complete its censor formalities in the first week of August. Currently, the film is in the final stages of DTS Mixing and the post production process is going at full speed to make sure that everything is ready for the film’s release. Trivikram Srinivas has directed the film and N Radhakrishna has produced it on Harika and Hasini Creations banner. DVV Danayya is presenting the film. “We are very happy with the response for the promotional song which was shot in Allu Arjun, Devi Sri Prasad. I am sure it’s going to be a trend setter in Telugu film industry and we are going to unveil more such material in the coming few days,” N Radhakrishna said. Devi Sri Prasad has composed music for this action entertainer. Rajendra Prasad and Sonu Sood have also played important roles. Julaayi is expected to release on August 9.
- Hello’s censor completed, set for Dec 22 release
- After US, Akhil is all set to perform in Hyderabad
- Dil Raju to produce a cute love story
- Raai Lakshmi to play a powerful cop in her next
- CBFC Chairman has a strong advise for artistes