Super Star Rajinikanth’s intense gangster drama, Kaala, is one of the most eagerly awaited movies in 2018. Rajini we be seen as a gangster turned slumlord in the movie. The film’s entire shooting part will be wrapped up by October.
In a recent interview, Kaala’s stunt choreographer Dilip Subbarayan revealed that Kaala will feature realistic fights and that he avoided all the over the top stunts while composing the film’s action sequences. Dilip further said that Rajini’s intense performance in fights will be a treat for his fans.
Pa Ranjith is directing Kaala. The film stars Huma Qureshi, Nana Patekar, Samuthirakani, Pankaj Tripathi and Anjali Patil in prominent roles. Dhanush is producing this high budget movie.
- Mahesh to host a special show for Spyder
- JLK to open in record number of screens
- Will Sharwanand be third time lucky?
- Raju Gari Gadhi 2 trailer impresses
- Young beauty to judge a dance show
Articles that might interest you