Mani Ratnam’s ongoing romantic drama, Kaatru Veliyidai, has finished crucial schedules in Ooty, Chennai and Pondicherry. Mani and the effort unit is gearing up for a crucial schedule in Kashmir, which will kick-start in the last week of this month.
The Kashmir schedule will feature several important scenes featuring the film’s lead pair Karthi and Aditi Rao Hydari along with Shraddha Srinath. Karthi will be seen as a pilot of a fighter jet while Aditi will be seen as a doctor.
Kaatru Veliyidai will release in summer 2017. The film has its music scored by AR Rahman and cinematography by Ravi Varman.
- Vishnu’s Voter’s first look to be unveiled soon
- Poll : Which aspect of Khakee did you like the most?
- Interview : Nara Rohit – Working on Balakrishnudu was a new experience for me
- Ram Charan-Boyapati’s film to commence soon
- Press Note : Jawaan Overseas by BlueSky