Superstar Rajinikanth’s upcoming gangster flick Kabali is nearing its shooting part and the entire shooting will be wrapped up by the 1st of April. The film’s post-production is going on at a brisk pace simultaneously. As per the latest reports, Kabali will be a memorable treat for fans as it will bring back the vintage Rajinikanth.
Rajini’s trademark gait, style and gestures, fiery looks and his typical dialogue delivery and single take performances in intense scenes have well enhanced his characterization, according to the reports. Apparently, scenes featuring Kabali’s rise as a mafia don and Rajini’s style quotient will be the major highlights in the film.
Being directed by PA Ranjith, Kabali is produced by Kalaipuli S Thanu. The film, also starring Radhika Apte, will hit the screens in May.
- Shruti reveals how she lost some movies to other actresses
- Yesteryear star heroines in Vikram’s next
- Biopic on badminton champ Gopichand in the offing
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Balayya to launch Kannada star movies’ audio and teaser
Articles that might interest you