Kajal, who played one of the two lead roles in Ram Charan’s latest film Naayak, is thrilled with the response the film has got so far. Naayak is her second film with Ram Charan. The duo had earlier worked together in Magadheera. Sharing her experience of working with Ram Charan, Kajal said, “We shot Magadheera for nearly two years and we understand each other pretty well. It becomes easier for us to act together. The characters we played in Naayak were completely different from what we had done in Magadheera and I’m thrilled with the response. After a long time, I watched one of my own films along with the audience.” She thanked director V V Vinayak and stated that she would love to work with him again. “V V Vinayak’s films are usually larger than life and have lot of action, but he’s a very simple person who’s focused on his work. He made the film exactly like what he had told me while narrating the story.”
She’ll soon be seen in Akshay Kumar’s Special 26, NTR’s Baadshah and two other Tamil films with Vijay and Karthi will take off sometime later this year.
- Manchu Manoj’s Next To be Dubbed In Tamil
- Special Column : Sai Pallavi, the quintessential Sekhar Kammula heroine.
- Allari Naresh’s do or die film gets a date
- Interview : Taapsee – Anando Brahma’s concept will attract everyone
- Poll : Will Chiru’s Uyyalawada click in Bollywood?
Articles that might interest you