Kajal Aggarwal is one of the most popular actresses in the industry today and despite her share of ups and downs over the years, the actress has managed to surprised everyone. While her choice of films have ranged from action dramas to family entertainers, Kajal has also found the knack of choosing some interesting roles which can tap her comic talent.
Incidentally, it’s been 10 years since she made her acting debut in Telugu and she has grown from strength to strength ever since she appeared in Teja’s Lakshmi Kalyanam. Not just that, her upcoming film in Teja’s director – Nene Raju Nene Mantri – is said to be the 50th film in her career and she’s one of the very few contemporary actresses who has acted in more than 50 films.
A special teaser of Nene Raju Nene Mantri was unveiled by Rana on the occasion of Kajal’s birthday and needless to say, the actress was thrilled with the gesture. The film is slated for release later this year.
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick
- Rajinikanth’s Co-Star Keen To Act In More South Indian Films
- Star Daughter Calls For An End To Casting Couch