Gorgeous beauty Kajal Aggarwal has her hands full with several high-profile projects in Telugu and Tamil. The actress is currently awaiting the release of Jiiva’s Kavalai Vendam and is also shooting for Thala Ajith’s highly anticipated 57th project.
Now, the latest reports reveal that Kajal is the prime contender to grab the leading lady’s role in Ilayathalapathy Vijay’s 61st film. In the past, the Vijay-Kajal combo had given two hits in the form of Thuppaki and Jilla.
This film will be directed by young filmmaker Atlee, who helmed Vijay’s summer hit, Police, and produced by Sri Thenandal Films banner.
- Suriya’s next sold for record price
- Last half an hour to be highlight of Hello
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Director of 2017
- Nikhil-Swathi’s hit crime comedy to release in Malayalam
- Suriya to join forces with star director for the third time?