Gorgeous beauty Kajal Aggarwal has her hands full with several high-profile projects in Telugu and Tamil. The actress is currently awaiting the release of Jiiva’s Kavalai Vendam and is also shooting for Thala Ajith’s highly anticipated 57th project.
Now, the latest reports reveal that Kajal is the prime contender to grab the leading lady’s role in Ilayathalapathy Vijay’s 61st film. In the past, the Vijay-Kajal combo had given two hits in the form of Thuppaki and Jilla.
This film will be directed by young filmmaker Atlee, who helmed Vijay’s summer hit, Police, and produced by Sri Thenandal Films banner.
- Baahubali 2’s Godavari region details
- Baahubali 2’s Vizag region details
- Saaho’s teaser to be out tomorrow
- Baahubali 2’s Krishna rights details
- Sampath Nandi ready with a stylish teaser
Articles that might interest you