The grand Rangasthalam Vijayotsavam was held in a grand style last night, with Ram Charan’s uncle Power Star Pawan Kalyan gracing the occasion as the chief guest. Ram Charan was quite emotional with the presence of his doting Babai at the success function.
During his speech, Charan revealed that after the 1998 film, Tholi Prema, Rangasthalam is the only film which his Babai watched in a movie theatre. Charan went on to reveal that when he went to his Babai’s residence and offered to arrange a special preview of Rangasthalam at his residence or at a preview lab, Pawan insisted on watching Rangasthalam only in a theater amidst audience.
Pawan and Charan’s public display of mutual affection at the event was a sight to behold for their fans.
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s day 1 AP, Telangana collections
- Tollywood stars give a thumbs up to Bharat Ane Nenu
- BAN registers a non-Baahubali 2 record opening in Krishna
- BAN’s day 1 Guntur collections, A non-Baahubali 2 record
- Bharat Ane Nenu sets an all-time record in Chennai