Nandamuri Kalyan Ram is gearing up for his next movie in the direction of Puri Jagan. The soft spoken and gentle mannered Kalyan Ram comes from a very historical Telugu family. So what then is this Kannada connection?
Well, two of Kalyan Ram’s biggest hits, ‘Pataas’ and ‘Athanokkade’, are being remade in Kannada in a high profile manner. While Pataas remake has Ganesh in the lead role, Athanokkade remake has Anup in the lead role. Anup is the son of well known politician Revanna.
Kalyan Ram has introduced two talented directors to the film industry, in the form of Surender Reddy and Anil Ravipudi with ‘Athanokkade’ and ‘Pataas’ respectively.
- Mehreen bags yet another crazy project
- Keerthy Suresh dances to a vintage song in Mahanati
- Dangal surpasses Baahubali 2, India’s highest grosser now
- I’m a Rajamouli fan, would never copy his films
- Baahubali’s mammoth success helping other Tollywood biggies
Articles that might interest you