Directing the legendary actor Kamal Haasan is a dream for many directors. Now, a young director bagged a rare opportunity to direct Kamal in not just one but two films and that too in a row. Rajesh M Selva, Kamal’s former associate and the director who recently finished shooting the bilingual action thriller, Cheekati Rajyam, will be directing his mentor once again in his upcoming film.
As per the latest reports, Kamal recently met senior writer-director Moulee, who narrated him a comedy script. Upon hearing the complete scipt, Kamal reportedly decided to rope in Rajesh once again to direct the film, which will commence after Cheekati Rajyam’s release. Reports further say that filmmaker Lingusamy, who suffered severe losses on Kamal’s Uttama Villain, will produce the film.
- Ami Tumi director confident about his next
- RGV enters the world of Original Series with GUNS and THIGHS
- Rarandoi opens well all over
- Child artiste in Bollywood’s cult hit turns heroine in Tollywood
- Special Column : Family movies in Telugu Cinema
Articles that might interest you