Legendary actor Kamal Haasan is all set to make a comeback to Hindi films after almost a decade. The actor’s last Hindi film, Mumbai Express, was released in 2005. This year, Kamal will be teaming up with Saif Ali Khan for an emotional action thriller titled Amar Hain and Kamal will direct the film himself.
Talking about the film in a recent interview, Kamal said that the film will deal with several issues of political system, economy and the Mumbai mafia. The shooting will take place in Delhi, Mumbai, Dubai, London, Jordon and the US. Apparently, Kamal has been working on the script for the last six years.
As per the early reports, Kamal will be playing a negative role in the film. The shooting of this film might kickstart soon after Kamal finishes his Cheekati Rajyam.
- Star hero opens about his rift with brother
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka’s impressive first-week collections
- Taapsee raises the heat in her next
- Poll : Which among these films are you excited to watch this weekend?
- Chiru 151 gets an official title?
Articles that might interest you