Kamal Haasan and Rajinikanth, the two stalwarts of Tamil Cinema, displayed mutual admiration and grace on the historic announcement of Rajinikanth’s political debut this morning. As soon as the Thalaivar announced that he will step into active politics by forming a new party, Kamal took to Twitter and wished his long-time friend and professional competitor.
In his tweet, Kamal said, “My wishes for brother Rajinikanth’s social consciousness and political entry. Welcome”. Acknowledging Kamal’s gesture, Rajini, at the end of his speech at the fans meet, thanked Kamal.
Interestingly, both Kamal and Rajini are ideologically different but they vow to work on their sole agenda – a corruption free governance and betterment of Tamil Nadu state.
- Mahesh to get his statue at Madame Tussauds’ Wax Museum
- Boyapati Srinu shoots crucial interval sequence on Charan
- Sumanth’s interesting role in his silver jubilee film
- Prabhas to take a small break from Saaho’s shoot
- Vijay Devarakonda leaves everyone in shock