Kamal Haasan and Rajinikanth, the two stalwarts of Tamil Cinema, displayed mutual admiration and grace on the historic announcement of Rajinikanth’s political debut this morning. As soon as the Thalaivar announced that he will step into active politics by forming a new party, Kamal took to Twitter and wished his long-time friend and professional competitor.
In his tweet, Kamal said, “My wishes for brother Rajinikanth’s social consciousness and political entry. Welcome”. Acknowledging Kamal’s gesture, Rajini, at the end of his speech at the fans meet, thanked Kamal.
Interestingly, both Kamal and Rajini are ideologically different but they vow to work on their sole agenda – a corruption free governance and betterment of Tamil Nadu state.
- Shriya Saran Promotes Healthy Lifestyle
- Interview : Amyra Dastur – Manasuku Nachindi is a new-age love story
- Touch Chesi Chudu’s trailer to be released soon
- Padmavat : Protests Turn Violent In Ahmedabad
- Poll : Should Pawan Kalyan bid goodbye to films?