Legendary actor-filmmaker Kamal Haasan is waiting to kick-start the next schedule of his trilingual action comedy, Sabhash Naidu, which will commence from January. Also starring Shruti Haasan and Brahmanandam in pivotal roles, this movie had its first schedule the US.
After Sabhash Naidu, Kamal was supposed to team up with veteran director Mouli for yet another comedy entertainer. This movie was supposed to go on floors as soon as Sabhash Naidu wraps up its shooting in summer next year.
However, latest reports from Tamil media circles reveal that this project has been shelved as of now. Details about Kamal’s next movie will be revealed later.
- Hello’s censor completed, set for Dec 22 release
- After US, Akhil is all set to perform in Hyderabad
- Dil Raju to produce a cute love story
- Raai Lakshmi to play a powerful cop in her next
- CBFC Chairman has a strong advise for artistes