Legendary actor-filmmaker Kamal Haasan is waiting to kick-start the next schedule of his trilingual action comedy, Sabhash Naidu, which will commence from January. Also starring Shruti Haasan and Brahmanandam in pivotal roles, this movie had its first schedule the US.
After Sabhash Naidu, Kamal was supposed to team up with veteran director Mouli for yet another comedy entertainer. This movie was supposed to go on floors as soon as Sabhash Naidu wraps up its shooting in summer next year.
However, latest reports from Tamil media circles reveal that this project has been shelved as of now. Details about Kamal’s next movie will be revealed later.
- New date locked for Achari America Yatra’s release
- Poll : What did you think of MLA’s trailer?
- After marriage, Chay-Sam begin work on their new venture
- Kalyanram advised complete rest for a month
- Spectacular VFX in Bharat Ane Nenu’s action sequences