All eyes are set on Kanche, young Mega hero Varun Tej’s upcoming war epic set in the backdrop of World War II. Kanche is India’s first World War movie and the film’s stunning trailer created all the positive buzz for the film which is releasing on 22nd as a Dasara treat. Director Krish, who is known for his riveting human dramas, directed this emotional love story.
As per the film’s unit, Kanche will have a racy screenplay and the film’s total runtime is just about 2 hours and 5 minutes. This short duration will definitely act an added advantage which will make the audiences engrossed in the film’s emotinal drama.
Mumbai model Pragya Jaiswal plays Varun Tej’s love interest in the film and Nikitin Dheer plays the antagonist. Jagarlamudi Saibabu and Y Rajeev Reddy produced this high budget war epic on First Frame Entertainment banner.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you