Kannada beauty Rashmika Mandanna is soon going to make her Tollywood debut with Naga Shaurya’s Chalo. Rashmika will also be seen opposite Vijay Deverakonda in a romantic entertainer. Meanwhile, there have been several rumors about Rashmika being part of a couple of crazy projects that will be launched soon.
In her latest interview with a Kannada news daily, Rashmika clarified that she is not part of Ram’s upcoming film and the Telugu remake of her recent Kannada blockbuster, Chamak. “There is also a rumour that I am not going to act from next year onwards. It’s not true,” Rashmika said.
- Even the trollers will love my role-Keerthy Suresh
- Poll : Who among these should direct NTR biopic?
- Nag shoots tense scenes for RGV’s next
- New actress for Arjun Reddy remake
- NTR28 to have a village backdrop