Megastar Chiranjeevi’s much-awaited historical biopic, Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy, has been one of the most talked about projects in Tollywood. Reports of Bollywood Big B Amitabh Bachchan being part of the film took the expectations to the next level.
Now, Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy has only gotten bigger. The latest update is that the makers have approached Kannada star Sudeep for a powerful role. Discussions are in the final stage and an official announcement is expected during the film’s launch.
Directed by Surender Reddy, Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy will be produced by Ram Charan. The makers are yet to zero in on the film’s leading lady.
- Young Actress Prays For Good Fortune
- BJP Leader Lashes Out At Vijay Over Mersal
- Star hero to grace Care Of Surya’s pre-release event?
- Mersal Breaks Kabali’s Record
- Press Note : Krishnarjuna Yuddham Overseas By Magnus Media