If the ongoing reports are anything to go by, Kannada superstar Shivarajkumar has been approached by Krish, the director of Nandamuri Balakrishna’s keenly anticipated 100th project, Gautamiputra Satakarni.
Reports say that Shivarajkumar’s role will be crucial to the film’s narrative. However, Shivarajkumar is yet to give his nod to the special role offered by Krish. Already, NBK100 is loaded with nationally reputed artistes such as Hema Malini and Kabir Bedi etc.
Gautamiputra Satakarni will be releasing as a Sankranthi treat.
- Yet another hero to don triple roles
- Baahubali 2 To Set New Records In Bangalore
- Saaho teaser hits the bull’s eye
- Top Actress Dazzles In A Special Song In SSR’s Film
- Legendary Director Is An Inspiration To Superstar
Articles that might interest you