If the ongoing reports are anything to go by, Kannada superstar Shivarajkumar has been approached by Krish, the director of Nandamuri Balakrishna’s keenly anticipated 100th project, Gautamiputra Satakarni.
Reports say that Shivarajkumar’s role will be crucial to the film’s narrative. However, Shivarajkumar is yet to give his nod to the special role offered by Krish. Already, NBK100 is loaded with nationally reputed artistes such as Hema Malini and Kabir Bedi etc.
Gautamiputra Satakarni will be releasing as a Sankranthi treat.
- Appatlo Okadundevadu eyes Hindi remake
- Kajal reveals why she did ‘Pucca Local’
- Rajinikanth clears it all
- Title woes for star hero’s next
- Poll : What did you think of Mister’s trailer?
Articles that might interest you