Pawan Kalyan’s ongoing action entertainer, Katamarayudu, is fast nearing its completion. The film’s shooting took place at Ramoji Film City yesterday and a few sentimental scenes featuring Katamarayudu and his brothers were filmed.
Katamarayudu makers are determined to wrap up the entire shooting part by February end and ready the film for a Ugadi release. The film’s teaser, which was supposed to be released on January 26th, has been postponed.
Dolly is directing this high budget entertainer and Sharrat Marar is producing it. Shruti Haasan is playing the female lead’s role. Anup Rubens is the film’s music composer.
- Baahubali 2, one of the rare Indian films to achieve this feat
- I’m speechless: Krishnam Raju on Baahubali 2
- Festival atmosphere at Baahubali single screens
- RGV lands in trouble yet again
- Entire nation hails Prabhas, Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you