The most crucial scenes of the multistarrer saga ‘Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu’ are being shot at Ramoji Film City. Scenes involving Victory Venkatesh, Superstar Mahesh Babu and Prakash Raj are being shot and these are reportedly the most critical sequences in the film. Shooting is going on at a good pace and the production team is happy with the way things are shaping up.
SVSC is gearing up for a September 28th release and expectations on this movie are sky high after the superb reception to the first teaser. Venkatesh and Mahesh Babu will be seen as brothers in this movie and Prakash Raj will be seen as their father. Samantha and Anjali are the heroines in this movie and Micky J Meyer is scoring the music. Dil Raju is the producer of this prestigious project.
- Mahesh Babu Bonds With Ranveer Singh
- Dhanush Surprises Rajinikanth’s Fans With A Special Gift
- Akhil Reveals The Best Advice He Got From Nagarjuna
- Film With Indraganti Will Be My Best Till Date : Sudheer Babu
- No truth in Nivin Pauly’s role in star hero’s next