Director Krish’s prestigious film, ‘Gautamiputra Satakarni’ with Nandamuri Balakrishna, seems to be heading for a change in music director. According to the latest reports being heard, Devi Sri Prasad is out of the project. The exact reasons for the same are still unknown and it is being said that Krish is going back to his favourite music director Chirantan Bhatt, who composed the music for Kanche.
Krish and Chirantan share a good rapport and the director’s music is in sync with Krish’s taste. On the other hand, Devi Sri Prasad seems to be extremely busy with loads of projects on his hands. A combination of these two factors could have been the reason for the decision.
An official statement from the team is still awaited.
- Baahubali Has Bridged North-South Divide : Rana
- Young Actress Keen To Turn Singer
- Shruti Haasan Reveals Her Role In Katamarayudu
- Nayanthara to romance a comedian
- Tweet Tweet – All the Tweets : Katamarayudu
Articles that might interest you