Passionate director Krish is eagerly awaiting the release of Gautamiputra Satakarni, Nandamuri Balakrishna’s landmark 100th movie. The movie is slated for its release on the 12th of this month and Krish interacted with the media yesterday.
Krish, who is quite upbeat about the film’s success, revealed that he is planning a sequel to Gautamiputra Satakarni and went on to reveal that the sequel will showcase the legacy of Satakarni’s son Vasishthiputra Pulumavi.
However, Krish is unsure about when will he kick-start this historic project.
- “I’m Feeling Blessed” : Mahesh Babu Thanks All For BAN’s Success
- Pawan once again urges fans to maintain restraint
- Mahesh sets a record among South Indian heroes in US
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to resume its shoot after Kollywood strike
- Second schedule of Sharwanand’s next to begin soon