Passionate director Krish is eagerly awaiting the release of Gautamiputra Satakarni, Nandamuri Balakrishna’s landmark 100th movie. The movie is slated for its release on the 12th of this month and Krish interacted with the media yesterday.
Krish, who is quite upbeat about the film’s success, revealed that he is planning a sequel to Gautamiputra Satakarni and went on to reveal that the sequel will showcase the legacy of Satakarni’s son Vasishthiputra Pulumavi.
However, Krish is unsure about when will he kick-start this historic project.
- Vishal Moves On To His Next
- Mehreen Gets Floored By Kajal’s Affection
- Mahesh Babu has Achieved What I Always Wanted : SJ Suryah
- Much Awaited Sequel To Roll Soon
- Mahanubhavudu’s trailer attached to Jai Lava Kusa’s prints
Articles that might interest you