Passionate director Krish is eagerly awaiting the release of Gautamiputra Satakarni, Nandamuri Balakrishna’s landmark 100th movie. The movie is slated for its release on the 12th of this month and Krish interacted with the media yesterday.
Krish, who is quite upbeat about the film’s success, revealed that he is planning a sequel to Gautamiputra Satakarni and went on to reveal that the sequel will showcase the legacy of Satakarni’s son Vasishthiputra Pulumavi.
However, Krish is unsure about when will he kick-start this historic project.
- Rajinikanth clears it all
- Title woes for star hero’s next
- Poll : What did you think of Mister’s trailer?
- Special Column : Mana Mahakavi Sri Sri
- Yet another young starlet launches her app
Articles that might interest you