Passionate director Krish is eagerly awaiting the release of Gautamiputra Satakarni, Nandamuri Balakrishna’s landmark 100th movie. The movie is slated for its release on the 12th of this month and Krish interacted with the media yesterday.
Krish, who is quite upbeat about the film’s success, revealed that he is planning a sequel to Gautamiputra Satakarni and went on to reveal that the sequel will showcase the legacy of Satakarni’s son Vasishthiputra Pulumavi.
However, Krish is unsure about when will he kick-start this historic project.
- Poll : Which among these films will win the box office race?
- Controversial actress in Prabhas’s film
- Exclusive Interview : Darling Swami – I will direct a film soon
- Allu Arjun to stun in Na Peru Surya
- SDT-VV Vinayak’s Intelligent to be wrapped up soon