Director Krish is making the prestigious 100th film of Nandamuri Balakrishna and the movie has been titled ‘Gautamiputra Satakarni’. The movie is one of the most eagerly awaited films in Tollywood and shooting is going on at a good pace. The team will be traveling to Georgia soon for the picturisation of some crucial scenes.
Krish is also getting busy on the personal front. The director got engaged to a Hyderabad doctor recently and the wedding date has been fixed in the month of August. Naturally, a wedding will require total undivided attention from Krish. But the director is planning well ahead to avoid any disruption in the work of Gautamiputra Satakarni.
He has delegated work to his team and has timed the shooting schedules in such a way that a small break will be there for Krish to quickly tie the knot and get back to work. The movie is going to hit the screens for Sankranthi.
- Miss India Universe beauty’s special role in Gopichand’s next
- Who’s Going To Be Prabhas’ Jodi In Saaho?
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 23-04-2017
- British Actress Keeps Mum About Superstar’s Film
- Tamil star’s hit film set for a Telugu release
Articles that might interest you