Superstar Krishna has played a special role in hero Srikanth’s upcoming film ‘Sevakudu’. The movie has been directed by Samudra. Charmi is the heroine in this flick opposite Srikanth.
The audio album of the movie has been released recently. Srikanth Deva has composed the music and Muttineni Srinivasa Rao has produced the film. This is Srikanth’s 105th movie and the subject is said to be a powerful story involving Samudra’s trademark punch dialogues like the ones seen in ‘Evadaithe Nakenti’. The film revolves around corruption in politics.
- Massive set for Thala Ajith’s next
- Star comedian’s marriage date fixed
- Ileana’s striking comments on Southern film industry
- This young actress is a huge fan of Mahesh Babu
- Finally, Regina to make her Bollywood debut