We had already reported that director Krishna Vamsi is all set to commence his dream project Rudraksha, featuring Anushka, Samantha and his wife Ramya Krishna, along with a string of noted actors. The film is currently in its pre-production phase and the regular shooting will kickstart in early summer.
Rudraksha is touted as Krishna Vamsi’s dream project and more than 40 crores will be pumped in to make this VFX heavy film. The film was initially said to be a Telugu-Tamil bilingual. However, latest buzz reveals that the film’s team is planning to make the film in Bollywood as well, making it a trilingual.
- Meet Pawan’s ‘Everyday hero’
- Terrific action sequences in Khakee become a hot topic
- I’ll always be a Jawaan in front of my uncles’ homes: SDT
- “Balayya Is Like A God For Me,” Star Anchor Says
- Allu Arjun to begin his Instagram journey with a memorable picture