We had already reported that director Krishna Vamsi is all set to commence his dream project Rudraksha, featuring Anushka, Samantha and his wife Ramya Krishna, along with a string of noted actors. The film is currently in its pre-production phase and the regular shooting will kickstart in early summer.
Rudraksha is touted as Krishna Vamsi’s dream project and more than 40 crores will be pumped in to make this VFX heavy film. The film was initially said to be a Telugu-Tamil bilingual. However, latest buzz reveals that the film’s team is planning to make the film in Bollywood as well, making it a trilingual.
- Controversial director busy with 4 films in his kitty
- Pawan questions the North-South disparity yet again
- Prabhas19’s pleasant surprise for fans tomorrow
- Sunil’s Ungarala Rambabu gets a release date
- Prabhas played the strongest of emotions in a subtle manner: Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you