We had already reported that director Krishna Vamsi is all set to commence his dream project Rudraksha, featuring Anushka, Samantha and his wife Ramya Krishna, along with a string of noted actors. The film is currently in its pre-production phase and the regular shooting will kickstart in early summer.
Rudraksha is touted as Krishna Vamsi’s dream project and more than 40 crores will be pumped in to make this VFX heavy film. The film was initially said to be a Telugu-Tamil bilingual. However, latest buzz reveals that the film’s team is planning to make the film in Bollywood as well, making it a trilingual.
- Interview : NTR- I would love to do Rajamouli’s Mahabharata
- Bank robbery a key aspect in JLK
- Poll : What did you think of Mahanubhavudu’s trailer?
- Maruthi sets the bar high with Mahanubhavudu’s trailer
- Spyder clears its Tamil censor formalities
Articles that might interest you