We had already reported that director Krishna Vamsi is all set to commence his dream project Rudraksha, featuring Anushka, Samantha and his wife Ramya Krishna, along with a string of noted actors. The film is currently in its pre-production phase and the regular shooting will kickstart in early summer.
Rudraksha is touted as Krishna Vamsi’s dream project and more than 40 crores will be pumped in to make this VFX heavy film. The film was initially said to be a Telugu-Tamil bilingual. However, latest buzz reveals that the film’s team is planning to make the film in Bollywood as well, making it a trilingual.
- Sharwanand-Maruthi Film’s Shoot Shifts To Austria
- Bollywood producer hails Baahubali 2
- Arjun’s 150th film gets a Telugu title
- All you want to know about Prabhas’s return to India
- Poll : Which heroine should replace Shruthi Haasan in Sangamithra?
Articles that might interest you