Stylish Star Allu Arjun unveiled the audio album of director Sukumar’s debut production, Kumari 21F. The film stars young actors Raj Tarun and Heebah Patel in lead roles. Sukumar’s long time associate Devi Sri Prasad composed the music for this film.
The film’s theatrical trailer which was released recently raised several eyebrows. Going by the film’s trailer, Kumari 21F seems to be high on boldness quotient as it showcases a young couple’s romantic adventures that include first kiss and love making.
Even the dialogues are slightly audacious in comparison with an average Telugu film. The makers have targeted today’s youth and it will be interesting to see how well the young audiences will receive the film. Palnati Surya Prathap is the film’s director.
- Raj Tarun to romance a Malayali beauty
- ‘I will continue to question’ Prakash Raj tells his trolls
- Speculations rife on Mahesh25’s title
- ‘Bangarraju will be made only with Nagarjuna sir’ – Kalyan
- Pawan, NTR’s camaraderie was a treat to watch at NTR28’s launch