Nandini Reddy, the director of the well acclaimed film ‘Kalyana Vaibhogame’, has come back from a short break. She is now working on the script of her new movie and this is expected to be a new age ‘slice of life’ film once again.
Nandini Reddy has already narrated the basic idea to a leading hero and has received the go ahead to develop it into a full scale script. She is working with her regular team and her final version is expected to be ready in a few months.
Nandini Reddy was approached by a number of producers after the success of ‘Kalyana Vaibhogame’ but she has decided to complete her script first, before committing to a project.
- Complaint against permission for Baahubali’s extra shows
- Speculations rife on Chiru151’s launch
- I’ll be happy if I get a role in The Mahabharata: Prabhas
- Films or politics, always be with Babai: Charan tells fans
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
Articles that might interest you