Nandini Reddy, the director of the well acclaimed film ‘Kalyana Vaibhogame’, has come back from a short break. She is now working on the script of her new movie and this is expected to be a new age ‘slice of life’ film once again.
Nandini Reddy has already narrated the basic idea to a leading hero and has received the go ahead to develop it into a full scale script. She is working with her regular team and her final version is expected to be ready in a few months.
Nandini Reddy was approached by a number of producers after the success of ‘Kalyana Vaibhogame’ but she has decided to complete her script first, before committing to a project.
- Meda Meeda Abbayi moves to September
- JJN’s special success meet in Hamsala Deevi
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
- Pawan reveals his stand on Nandyal by-poll
- Volatile political situation to help NRNM in Tamil
Articles that might interest you