Renowned music label, Lahari Music have been in the music for quite some time now. They have now made news big time as they have bought the audio rights of some of the biggest films in the recent times.
The news is that the music label has bought the rights of Khaidi No 150, Baahubali 2 and Gautamiputra Satakarni. Reports suggest that they have shelled out some huge amounts for this deal.
All three films are in production currently and are keenly awaited.
- Whopping price for Baahubali 2’s live telecast rights
- Versatile artiste’s brush with legendary Hollywood filmmaker
- MM Keeravaani Hints At Retirement!
- Raasi’s Lanka set for an April release
- Actress’ shocking revelations on sexual harassment and director’s death
Articles that might interest you