Renowned music label, Lahari Music have been in the music for quite some time now. They have now made news big time as they have bought the audio rights of some of the biggest films in the recent times.
The news is that the music label has bought the rights of Khaidi No 150, Baahubali 2 and Gautamiputra Satakarni. Reports suggest that they have shelled out some huge amounts for this deal.
All three films are in production currently and are keenly awaited.
- Harish Shankar Reveals Interesting Details About His Films
- Poll : Which of these aspects attracted you the most in DJ?
- Amy Jackson Is The New Face Of A UK Brand
- Vishnu Manchu’s ‘Voter’ Nearing Completion
- Samantha’s next is a hot cake already
Articles that might interest you