The buzz surrounding Mahesh Babu’s upcoming film ‘1’ is increasing by leaps and bounds. Directed by Sukumar, the film has Mahesh Babu and Kriti Sanon in lead roles. The film’s audio is going to be launched on a grand scale on December 19 and the latest news is that Lahari Music, a leading audio label based in Bangalore, has bought the audio rights of the film.
Apart from the grand event, the audio launch of ‘1’ will also be aired live in select few theatres across the state and the makers are making special arrangements for this. Already, social media is abuzz with rumours about the scale at which the audio launch is going to be held. One thing that’s certain is that ‘1’ is setting new a trend in terms of marketing a film.
Anil Sunkara, Gopichand and Ram Achanta are producing the film under 14 Reels Entertainment Pvt Ltd. Recently, Eros International bought the film’s rights for a whopping amount and this film will mark their foray in Tollywood. Devi Sri Prasad has scored the music.
- I’ll be happy if I get a role in The Mahabharata: Prabhas
- Films or politics, always be with Babai: Charan tells fans
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
Articles that might interest you