Actress, filmmaker and talk show hostess Lakshmi Manchu is currently prepping up for her next role of a judge in her as-yet-untitled film. Apparently, Lakshmi has been meeting several lawyers in the city to design her look and work on her body language and other nuances.
This will be one of the career defining roles for Lakshmi and the Manchu lady is doing extensive research to make a lasting impression. To be directed by Vasool Raja and Sadhyam fame Karthikeya Gopalakrishna, this film will be produced by Mounika Chandrasekhar and Uma Lakshmi Narasimha.
The regular shooting will commence very soon and the entire film will be wrapped up in a single schedule.
- Versatile artiste all set to join Mahanati’s shoot
- Priyamani reveals why she opted for a registered marriage
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Kajal’s debut film’s hero praises her performance
- Simbu, Nayanthara’s Tamil hit set for Telugu release
Articles that might interest you