The talented Lakshmi Manchu has performed some real, live action sequences for the upcoming film ‘U Kodathara Ulikki Padathara’ and she has even injured herself lightly in the process. And her brother Manoj was the director for these stunt sequences.The same was confirmed by both Lakshmi and Manoj on twitter.
“Hey guys:)) finally made Lakshmi Akka do real stunts :)) as a stunt director she is my best student:)” tweeted Manoj.
‘U Kodathara Ulikki Padathara’ is nearing completion and the film has Nandamuri Balakrishna in a crucial guest role. Manoj will be seen along with Deeksha Seth and Sekhar Raja is the director. Bobo Sashi has scored the music for this flick.
- BAN makes a strong impact at Kerala box-office
- Rajinikanth to watch Bharat Ane Nenu?
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About Arjun Reddy Sequel
- After Arjun Reddy, Arjun Kapoor to remake another cult South hit
- Mahesh’s landmark film to take off without Mahesh