The talented Lakshmi Manchu has performed some real, live action sequences for the upcoming film ‘U Kodathara Ulikki Padathara’ and she has even injured herself lightly in the process. And her brother Manoj was the director for these stunt sequences.The same was confirmed by both Lakshmi and Manoj on twitter.
“Hey guys:)) finally made Lakshmi Akka do real stunts :)) as a stunt director she is my best student:)” tweeted Manoj.
‘U Kodathara Ulikki Padathara’ is nearing completion and the film has Nandamuri Balakrishna in a crucial guest role. Manoj will be seen along with Deeksha Seth and Sekhar Raja is the director. Bobo Sashi has scored the music for this flick.
- Bollywood star in Bharateyudu 2?
- Good news for wink sensation
- Poll : What is your opinion about BAN-NPS clash
- Bunny and Mahesh in no mood to go back
- Sultry beauty’s key role in action hero’s silver jubilee film