Lakshmi Rai is going great guns in both Telugu and Tamil cinema ever since Kanchana turned out to be a hit. She was recently seen in Ajith’s Gambler and she’s currently part of Balakrishna’s upcoming film Adhinayakudu. If the rumours are to be believed, she had reportedly bagged an important role in an upcoming film starring Karthi and Anushka in lead roles. Earlier, Nikitha was supposed to do this role but if the rumour is true, then Lakshmi Rai seems to have replaced Nikitha in this much awaited film. Suraj is directing the film. The film was recently shot in a forest near Chalakudy. More details about this film are going to be announced soon.
- Mersal combo set to repeat for the third time?
- Tamil Actress Keen To Work With Prabhas
- I Don’t Feel The Need To Experiment : Ravi Teja
- Charan-Boyapati film for Dasara, 2018?
- Backdrop of Mohan Babu’s next revealed