Puri stated ” Till 1 AM in the morning, Chakri was in his recording studio and before going home, Chakri said to his office boy, “Endhuko Jagan annayya ni ippudu chudalani undi ra (Don’t know why, I wanted to see brother Jagan at this time). I feel really sad and I miss by brother”.
Those were the last lines uttered by Chakri.
Puri, who worked with Chakri for films like Bachi, Itlu Sravani Subramanyam, Idiot, Amma Nanna O Tamil Ammayi, Sivamani, Desamuduru and Neninthe among others, is quite devastated by the loss of Chakri.
- Dasari Is My Inspiration : Megastar Chiranjeevi
- Acclaimed Actress Criticises Violence In Films
- Don’t Turn A Blind Eye To Sexual Harassment : Rahul Ravindran
- Sundeep Kishan Confident About Mayavan’s Success
- Vishwaroopam 2’s final mix underway in the US