Puri stated ” Till 1 AM in the morning, Chakri was in his recording studio and before going home, Chakri said to his office boy, “Endhuko Jagan annayya ni ippudu chudalani undi ra (Don’t know why, I wanted to see brother Jagan at this time). I feel really sad and I miss by brother”.
Those were the last lines uttered by Chakri.
Puri, who worked with Chakri for films like Bachi, Itlu Sravani Subramanyam, Idiot, Amma Nanna O Tamil Ammayi, Sivamani, Desamuduru and Neninthe among others, is quite devastated by the loss of Chakri.
- Ram’s special plans for fans on his movie launch
- Puri reveals his motive behind casting foreign beauties
- Kaththi makers file complaint against politician
- South Indian Celebs Land in Hyderabad For IIFA
- Katamarayudu struggling at overseas box-office
Articles that might interest you